1) DISCOVER HOW MUCH YOU CAN BORROW
- Find your budget
- Geremia Capital uses standard lending guidelines to help you get a realistic picture of what you can expect to qualify for when applying for a mortgage
- Verification and review of
3) Selecting a Loan Program
- Home Loans can be structured in many different ways. Deciding which loan is best for you as a buyer comes down to your financial situations and aspirations
4) Find a Home
- Now the fun part. With your pre-approval in hand start the search with a qualified realtor
- When you find a home it is on to the next step!
5) Submit full application!
- Once you have found a home that you want to buy, you will need to submit a mortgage application. This application will include information about your income, debts, and assets.
6) Underwriting / Processing
- Underwriting is the process of evaluating your loan application to determine if you are a good credit risk. The underwriter will consider your credit history, income, debt, and assets.
- If your loan is approved, you will need to attend a closing meeting. This meeting is where you will sign the final paperwork and receive your mortgage funds.